Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Easter is a wonderful holiday! I love it! I think it is often underappreciated, but the resurrection really is a central part of the atonement and, without it, our lives would have no purpose! I loved this clip found on YouTube. The talk is from one of this year's General Conference addresses, but I think it gives great insight and further understanding of why this is an important and holy holiday. I will post more light and fun posts once finals are over, but I really thought we all ought to just slow down and ponder the most important things in our lives this Easter Sunday.

Easter Clip

It has been a great day so far and I hope you are all having wonderful days where you are as well!!

Happy Easter!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hallelujah! Hallelujah, hallelujah....

Emily updated her blog!! Loved the post, I'll look forward to the one next month. Just kidding Em :) hope you had a great weekend with Clay's parents. I had a blast playing soccer with you on Saturday.