Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, into the future...

I just want to say how excited I am that there are only

3 Days until this lady...


gets MARRIED!!!
and I am SO sad that I can't be there!

which means

2 weeks and 3 days until WE...


get MARRIED!!!

As exciting as that is....which it really is sooo exciting....

here are just a few things we need to do before getting married:

-Take 6 finals (without ANY motivation to do so)
-Move out
-Move into the condo
-Go through the temple
-Sleep
-Nails, hair, etc., etc....
-Buy a ring for Clayton (because he has been avoiding it for the last 4 months)
-Pack for our FANTASTIC honeymoon
-Pray that my passport comes in the mail
-Change my address
-Make sure my apartment sells
-Try to finish all of the little things I should have finished months ago
-And the list goes on and on...

1 comments:

Leanna said...

yay! you've got THE LIST!!!! it's fun getting everything done...and I know you'll get it all taken care of in plenty of time.

it seems a bit overwhelming when you think of everything...but if you look at how fun all of these tasks can be, you'll enjoy them more...it's so great that you're in the final steps of planning your wedding. we're so excited to see the beautiful bride (and the groom of course...the groom always gets left out...but we're of course excited for both of you).

love ya! N&L&A