So, this summer a few people suggested that I get a blog, and I did...but I quickly decided not to do anything with it. This evening, I ran across the blog of one of the girls in my ward, and I thought it was really fun and decided to give it another chance. I know we already have a family blog, and since I'm not married I don't really need to have my own, but I figured a few of my friends have blogs too, so this blog can serve for others (besides family) to see what is going on in my life. Also, perhaps having this will inspire me to think more about the interesting things that go on in my life (since I can't fall back on other family members posts to hide that I am not posting!)
So...I suppose we'll see where we go. This, in no way, will be a journal. I want to make sure to steer FAR clear of the online journaling (another of my fears with having this blog). Mostly the reason I decided to go with it is because the girl in my ward had SUCH a cute little blog that had exciting things that she had done or thought about and it inspired me to be a little more exciting! Tell me what you think...
My Milk Toof Travel Update
11 years ago
2 comments:
The blog is slowing...don't forget about it Emily!
still waiting
Post a Comment