So...I've been thinking...
I have a few goals for this next holiday season and upcoming year.
These are all in preliminary stages. Obviously they cannot ALL be accomplished at once, and there are many more important goals to spend my time pursuing, but these are some of the things I want to improve upon!
Learn how to bake really really well!Learn how to quilt!
Learn how to make REAL meals for cheap, instead of eating spaghetti every night of my life (besides cereal)--especially including learning how to make good veggies that I won't mind eating
Get back into drawing so I am comfortable with it again and could pursue painting as well!
So....these are all creatively based goals. I have many other goals as well, but, if anyone wants to tackle one of them with me (or even give me any pointers or direction) I would love it!!
My Milk Toof Travel Update
11 years ago
6 comments:
The first commentator! welcome to personal blogging...may you use it wisely and find many online friends whose blogs you may follow faithfully but never actually meet in person.
great goals.
mark made a snotty face at your quilting goal b/c he's been wanting (randomly) to learn for a really long time....group project?!
yes lets work on that quilt! as long as we store it in YOUR bedroom.
cool blog. i like this i think it's a good idea.
okay! perfect! family quilt? Christmas? yessss! genius idea.
I'll skiing over Christmas. deep, dry powder skiing. But I'll need a quilt to get warm in when I get back from the slopes! Your blog is very nice, Emily!
i'm in for the quilting...i really want to learn to make blankets!!! great blog, emily...
nate & i need to work on ours a bit :)
Emily - the template for your blog is so cute! I am excited that you are going to participate in this blogging activity.
Ryan and I have one more day in DC and then it's back to UT. Excited to spend time with you!
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment