Monday, February 2, 2009

my new favorite thing...

I have a new favorite thing! I love going on walks!

Last night I went on a two hour walk ALL around campus and south of campus. It was great. Then this morning I had two doctors appointments so I walked from the health center to campus, then down to the dermatologist and back up to campus. Waking up that early was a wonderful time just to think. And last night it was cold, but not too cold, and it was the perfect night for a walk. So, my new favorite thing is going on walks! :)

8 comments:

Peter and Cindy said...

Emily,

Walks are a great thing! The fresh air, the exercise, the time away from all the commotion in life--all good. Hope you can continue to find time for walks! Love, Dad

Mark and Libby Miller said...

that is nice. she posted! waoo! i strongly disrecommend walking alone at night, though. libby and i are also fans of walking. we prefer it to crawling and other lame transportation mechanisms. we're so glad we learned!
just kidding. we love to get outside and enjoy the cool, fresh air!

EMILY said...

ha, i don't walk alone at night...don't worry. And I'm not exactly sure "disrecommend" is a word, but if so, that's a great usage of it. ;)

Peter and Cindy said...

disrecommend--check it out on an e-dictionary and the dictionary will wonder what language you're using; probably not a good sign...but the good news is that you used a non-word that most of us could interprete. If you had used a non-word like disbackero we'd just think you were koo koo.

Leanna said...

i would like to take credit for helping you appreciate taking walks...

:)

...just kidding...well, sorta kidding...kinda...

love you.

Heather said...

Emily is not very good at keeping up to date with her blog! tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk!

EMILY said...

I have a post waiting....it will come soon!

Peter and Cindy said...

The anticipation builds...btw, why are you holding back on us? Dad