Sunday, May 31, 2009

Because I hope to have time soon!



So, the other day I was blogging away and I came upon one of my old roommate's blog. She had a post about all the books she'd been reading. Needless to say it made me very jealous and, since I am not taking classes this summer semester, I hope to have time to read. So, this is what I need from you. In the comments, please post your favorite books ever. Depending on how much you've read, it can be one book, three books, etc. I just want a broad range of good books to pick from when I am looking!

4 comments:

Libby said...

The Alchemist and The BFG! Two great reads!

EMILY said...

okay! thanks...i've read the alchemist, but not the BFG yet! thanks lib!

Leanna said...

I'm going to read the Alchemist on our honeymoon. You guys like it, right?

I'm also hoping to read:

1. Eat. Pray. Love. (I think Heather read this & said it was good)

2. Ralph Waldo Emerson (poetry)

3. The Last Lecture (need to finish it)

4. Walden - Thoreau

Peter and Cindy said...

Alchemist.

Love, Dad