Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's the New Year: Time for some Resolutions!!

I need to think of some....how about you share with me yours and then I will plan some...!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hmmm... New Year's Resolutions. Ryan and I were talking a few weeks ago and he had some ideas that I really like: 1. He had an idea to try harder at making a better first impression. He feels that sometimes he may be too reserved at first. 2. Nurture friendships - since we've been married and been busy we've lost touch with some really good friends. One of my personal goals is to try and be more proactive - sometimes at night it's very tempting to be lazy.

Excited to hear about your classes.
Heather

EMILY said...

thanks for commenting heather! those are good ideas. I really need to sit down and think about it.

Leanna said...

2 new year's resolutions for me:

1. work out 5 times a week
2. do something nice for someone else at least once a week

i really need to spend some time planning some better goals...but for now, i have those...thanks for the reminder. i love your blog, em!

Libby said...

I already broke all mine :) mark