Monday, October 26, 2009

Bijou Market



I saw this on someone's blog and I thought I might like to attend. Heather? Libby? Want to join me? Anyone want to come?

Make sure and check out the website: www.bijoumarket.com to see the different items! They have some cute stuff!

6 comments:

Leanna said...

this looks so fun! it'll be great!! :) hope you can find something fun & crafty there - let me know! otherwise, those places are always good spots to get new, creative ideas!

Leanna said...

ps - i love love love the new colors & background! really cute!

Heather said...

Sounds so much fun! Count me in. I love what you've done with the blog. I love the word bijou, it just sounds oh so fun. I'm sure I'll be up and about by then. That sounds like a blast. Thanks for the heads up Em! You are just in the know these days.

Libby said...

looks very cute!
Thanksgiving! que paso con Halloween! :)
We should go with your momma, I think she'll be here and I think she'll like it.

Heather said...

Oh yeah for sure! Cindy and Peter will be in town that weekend, toad perv. I checked out the website, so sweet. Toad going to buy a cupcake. I think I might make the love come too - honestly he appreciates this homemade stuff. I also think I'll really want to buy something. I always feel bad buying stuff without his nod of approval. (is that way childish?)

Leanna said...

are you guys going tomorrow? i'm so bummed to be missing out on this fun-family time :( but, I hope it's really cool. their website looks really cool. i bet they have really fun stuff. let me know if you discover any great 'finds'! :) love ya!