Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Etsy Shop! :)

Check out my etsy shop here!

Etsy is a great place where people sell homemade items! I think it is really fun to have something homemade instead of just store bought! You should definitely look around at other shops because they have some great stuff there!

I would love to make custom books or journals for anyone if you just tell me what you want, and/or pick out a paper/fabric that you love! :)

8 comments:

Heather said...

Em! I love your etsy shop. The pink book is so cute. Maybe Ry and I can pay you to make us a baby book, where we can write about his developmental mile stones and stuff.

EMILY said...

For family, I can make one for free!

Libby said...

Emily! So happy to see this up and going!! You should try and have a little stand at the Bijou market! way to go.

Leanna Cartwright said...

hey...this reminds me...will you bring our wedding 'guestbook' with you when you come home? we'd love to have it! :)

and...I would love to purchase a book from you too...how much material/paper do you need to make a small book? :) your shop is super cute. post a link to it on your facebook...and maybe you'll get even more traffic!

EMILY said...

a small book could cost less than $10 if you were fine with just normal, simple paper. The cover is the least expensive. It's the paper that makes the books expensive/inexpensive.

Heather said...

What are you up tonight?? If you are busy, maybe you can i can do something this afternoon if you have a break from school. Would you and Clayton want to go get a small bite to eat or something?? Text me and let me know what you're up to this weekend.

Peter or Cindy said...

you do call a blog that has infrequent entries? oh...maybe something other than blog.

Heather said...

Emily it was so good to see you tonight!! Congratulations, I'm sure the blog will have some very exciting posts over these next few weeks. Let me know if I can do anything for you! Love you, congratulations.