I don't really have time for a detailed blog post because we're going to see Clayton's parents in like 2 minutes, but here are a couple pictures of the ring!!! I love it! :) And I love him even more!
My Milk Toof Travel Update
11 years ago
I don't really have time for a detailed blog post because we're going to see Clayton's parents in like 2 minutes, but here are a couple pictures of the ring!!! I love it! :) And I love him even more!
Posted by EMILY at 2:00 PM
8 comments:
oh wow!!!!!! it's beautiful! these are great photos. I love that it's raised up - it looks really pretty!
Nate & I are really happy for you two!
Congrats again, little lovebirds.
Emily, I'm so incredibly happy for you. You totally deserve it! Do you have a date set?
P.S. IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Haha just teasing! ;)
By the way, the ring is gorgeous!
Holy crap!! Yay!! Congrats!!!!!!
ohhhhhhhhhh, I love it! Way to go Clayton!
Really, really beautiful ring! Love, Dad
WAHOOO!!! So excited to see you guys again, I'm so excited to have Clayton in the family. He makes me laugh so much.
gorgeous ring, i really like your style :)
Post a Comment